This page lists the chants & practices based on passages from Isaiah as given in The Magic of Hebrew Chant. Click the chant’s name to see the full page for that chant.
For the alphabetical list of all chants, see the Chants & Practices page. For the most recent chants see the New Chants & Practices page, which lists chants chronologically from the most recently added chant. For the Modah Ani chants from 2014, see the Flavors of Gratefulness page.
- Awakening the Heart: Hitor’ri
- Breakthrough: Ivru, Ivru
- Come for Water: Hoy!
- Delight: Az Titanag
- Divine Congratulations: Ki Mala
- Garments of Salvation: Sos asis
- Getting Perspective: Al har-gavoah
- Heralds of Peace: Ma navu
- Kedushah: Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh
- Mindfulness: Shim’u shamoah
- Palmistry: Heyn al-kapayim
- Peace Like a River: Hin’ni, noteh
- Send Me: Et-mi eshlach
- Shining: Kumi ori
- Spaciousness: Harchivi
- The Miracle: Vayasem midbarah k’eden
- Through the Waters: Ki ta’avor